Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $36 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
BofA Securities analyst Dennis Coleman raised the price target on Targa Resources (NYSE: TRGP) to $36.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Targa Resources (TRGP) to Outperform, 'Premium story at a discount'
- Canadian Tire Corp Ltd. (CTC/A:CN) (CDNAF) PT Raised to Cdn$215 at RBC Capital
- Altura Energy Inc. (ATU:CN) (ATUUF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!