TTEC Holdings Inc. (TTEC) PT Raised to $101 at Cowen, Following Earnings
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Bryan C. Bergin raised the price target on TTEC Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) to $101.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades InvoCare Ltd. (IVC:AU) to Sell
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$152 at Morgan Stanley
- UBS Downgrades Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!