TD Securities Upgrades West Fraser Timber Co Ltd (WFT:CN) (WFTBF) to Action List Buy
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart upgraded West Fraser Timber Co Ltd (WFT:CN) (OTC: WFTBF) from Buy to Action List Buy with a price target of $95.00 (from $91.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$57.50 at Scotiabank
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!