TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
TD Securities analyst Jonathan Kelcher downgraded Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (OTC: SLTTF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$4.75 (from Cdn$5.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beiersdorf AG (BEI:GR) (BDRFY) PT Raised to EUR88 at Goldman Sachs
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- Swedish Match AB (SWMA:SS) (SWMAY) PT Raised to SEK84 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!