T. Rowe Price (TROW) PT Raised to $215 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Wells Fargo analyst Sarah Akers raised the price target on T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) to $215.00 (from $200.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVY) PT Lowered to HK$9.20 at Credit Suisse
- Diageo PLC. (DGE:LN) (DEO) PT Raised to GBP38 at UBS
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$9.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!