Sysco (SYY) PT Raised to $84 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan raised the price target on Sysco (NYSE: SYY) to $84.00 (from $82.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco (SYY) Management Meeting and Conversations Yield 3 Takeaways - Piper Sandler
- 'Too Much of a 'Show-me Story': FedEx Shares Fall After Berenberg Cut to Hold
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!