Synovus Financial (SNV) PT Raised to $44 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
RBC Capital analyst Steve Cuong raised the price target on Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) to $44.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synovus Financial (SNV) PT Raised to $52 at Jefferies
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Raised to EUR79 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!