Swire Properties (1972:HK) (SWPFF) PT Raised to HK$25.50 at CLSA
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Alvin Wong raised the price target on Swire Properties (1972:HK) (OTC: SWPFF) to HK$25.50 (from HK$23.20) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Megaworld Corporation (MEG:PM) (MGAWY) PT Lowered to PHP3.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD5 at Morgan Stanley
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) PT Raised to $252 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!