Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) PT Raised to $12 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Wells Fargo analyst Jeffrey Donnelly raised the price target on Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) to $12.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) PT Raised to Cdn$7.40 at Stifel Canada
- B.Riley Assumes Colony Northstar Credit Real Estate (CLNC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!