Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) PT Raised to $11 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Morgan Stanley analyst Thomas Allen raised the price target on Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) to $11.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!