Sunnova (NOVA) PT Raised to $22 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) to $22.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $260 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $192 at JPMorgan
- Westshore Terminals Investment Corp. (WTE:CN) (WTSHF) PT Raised to Cdn$22 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!