Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (SU) PT Lowered to Cdn$31 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Phil Gresh lowered the price target on Suncor Energy (SU:CN) (NYSE: SU) to Cdn$31.00 (from Cdn$32.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP11.50 at RBC Capital
- Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited (2689:HK) PT Raised to HK$11.50 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!