SunPower (SPWR) PT Raised to $42 at Truist Securities
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Truist Securities analyst Tristan Richardson raised the price target on SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) to $42.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at CIBC
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. (FRU:CN) (FRHLF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!