Sun Hung Kai Properties (16:HK) (SUHJY) PT Raised to HK$108.30 at CLSA
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Alvin Wong raised the price target on Sun Hung Kai Properties (16:HK) (OTC: SUHJY) to HK$108.30 (from HK$103.10) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) PT Raised to 'Street High' $960 at Stifel
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!