Summit Materials (SUM) PT Raised to $32 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming raised the price target on Summit Materials (NYSE: SUM) to $32.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DHL Group (DHL:GR) PT Raised to EUR52 at HSBC
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) PT Lowered to THB74 at Morgan Stanley
- KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) PT Lowered to KRW32,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!