Sumitomo Rubber Industries (5110:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,100 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Masahiro Akita raised the price target on Sumitomo Rubber Industries (5110:JP) to JPY1,100.00 (from JPY994.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $288 at BofA Securities After Accretive Acquisition
- Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (LSRCF) PT Raised to JPY20,000 at JPMorgan