Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Stifel Canada analyst Maggie MacDougall downgraded NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Cdn$27.50 (from Cdn$36.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Novatek PJSC (NVTK:LI) (NOVKY) to Hold
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY17,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- LK Technology Holdings Ltd (558:HK) PT Raised to HK$26 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!