Stephens Upgrades First Western Financial (MYFW) to Overweight
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Stephens analyst Gordon McGuire upgraded First Western Financial (NASDAQ: MYFW) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $21.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of First Western Financial closed at $17.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) to Buy
- Faurecia SA (EO:FP) (FURCF) PT Lowered to EUR39 at Berenberg
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY:CN) (RY) PT Lowered to Cdn$140 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!