Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $101 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullan raised the price target on Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) to $101.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DHL Group (DHL:GR) PT Raised to EUR52 at HSBC
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR2.86 at Goldman Sachs
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Lowered to JPY3,100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!