Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) PT Raised to $188 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Adam Baumgarten raised the price target on Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) to $188.00 (from $177.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) PT Raised to $206 at JPMorgan
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP29.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!