Standex International (SXI) PT Raised to $136 at Barrington Research, Following Earnings
- Futures edge lower as investors await Fed meeting minutes
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Apple Price Target, Sees Stock Plunging to $82 if Deeper Recession
- Walmart (WMT) to Introduce New Fuel and Pickup Fees for Suppliers - WSJ
- Oil prices rebound from Tuesday tumble as supply concerns return
- Just Eat Takeaway (TKAYF) Shares Soar After Amazon Takes Stake in Grubhub Unit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Barrington Research analyst Christopher Howe raised the price target on Standex International (NYSE: SXI) to $136.00 (from $133.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VSE Corporation (VSEC) PT Lowered to $50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Lowered to JPY1,100 at JPMorgan
- Postal Savings Bank of China Co., Ltd (1658:HK) (PSBKF) PT Lowered to HK$7.10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!