Square (SQ) PT Raised to $346 at Barclays
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal raised the price target on Square (NYSE: SQ) to $346.00 (from $340.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Square (SQ) PT Lowered to $285 at Wolfe Research
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Raised to $266 at DA Davidson
- Bezeq (BEZQ:IT) (BZQIY) PT Raised to ILs5.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!