Sprout Social Inc. (SPT) PT Lowered to $52 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch lowered the price target on Sprout Social Inc. (NASDAQ: SPT) to $52.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Win Semiconductors Corp (3105:TT) to Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Bank Mandiri Persero (BMRI:IJ) (PPERY) to Equalweight
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board Corp. (8046:TT) PT Lowered to NT$168 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!