Sprout Social Inc. (SPT) PT Lowered to $44 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St mixed as traders assess economic data, megacaps rebound
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Take-Two dips as analysts flag possible disappointment over GTA VI release date
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch lowered the price target on Sprout Social Inc. (NASDAQ: SPT) to $44.00 (from $46.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsui Fudosan Co Ltd. (8801:JP) (MTSFY) PT Raised to JPY3,900 at Morgan Stanley
- Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd (600585:CH) PT Lowered to RMB27.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) PT Raised to IDR5,973 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!