Sprinklr Inc (CXM) PT Raised to $20 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch raised the price target on Sprinklr Inc (NYSE: CXM) to $20.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho upgrades GM to Buy following cost cuts and a production reset
- Toyota Industries Corp. (6201:JP) (TYIDY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at JPMorgan
- ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Lowered to JPY3,300 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!