Spotify (SPOT) PT Lowered to $330 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth lowered the price target on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) to $330.00 (from $385.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) PT Raised to $162 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!