Spotify (SPOT) PT Lowered to $200 at Guggenheim
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Guggenheim analyst Michael Morris lowered the price target on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) to $200.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) on Watch Following Report Spotify (SPOT) Testing Direct Concert Ticket Sales
- Chubu Electric Power Company (9502:JP) (CHUEF) PT Lowered to JPY1,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,400 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!