Spotify (SPOT) PT Lowered to $165 at Citi
- Wall Street climbs, adding to recent gains as megacaps rise
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Citi analyst Jason B Bazinet lowered the price target on Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) to $165.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Seagen (SGEN) to Outperform
- Northland Power Inc. (NPI:CN) (NPIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at TD Securities
- CAPREIT (CAR-U:CN) (CDPYF) PT Lowered to Cdn$59.25 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!