Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) PT Raised to $40 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst Vikram Malhotra raised the price target on Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) to $40.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) PT Raised to $45 at Mizuho Securities
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!