Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) PT Raised to $36 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
RBC Capital analyst Wes Golladay raised the price target on Spirit Realty Capital (NYSE: SRC) to $36.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Spirit Realty Capital (SRC) at Sector Perform
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR107 at UBS
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!