Spectrum Brands (SPB) PT Raised to $105 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Wells Fargo analyst Sam Reid raised the price target on Spectrum Brands (NYSE: SPB) to $105.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Lowered to AUD24.58 at CLSA
- CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!