Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $62 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Jose Caiado raised the price target on Southwest (NYSE: LUV) to $62.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,615 at Nomura/Instinet
- Southwest (LUV) PT Raised to $71 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!