Southern Co. (SO) PT Lowered to $67 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen Byrd lowered the price target on Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) to $67.00 (from $68.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hub24 Ltd. (HUB:AU) PT Lowered to AUD35 at Credit Suisse
- Innolight (300308:CH) PT Raised to RMB42.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Haitian International (1882:HK) PT Raised to HK$19.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!