South State (SSB) PT Raised to $100 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Truist Securities raised its price target on South State (NASDAQ: SSB) to $100.00 (from $97.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SouthState Issues 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report
- United Therapeutics Corp. (UTHR) PT Raised to $235 at Cowen
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $44 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!