Societe Generale Upgrades Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DMLRY) to Buy
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Societe Generale analyst Stephen Reitman upgraded Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (OTC: DMLRY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR70.00 (from EUR53.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Raised to GBP4.65 at Goldman Sachs
- China Taiping (966:HK) (CINSF) PT Raised to HK$14.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!