Societe Generale Upgrades CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) to Buy
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo upgraded CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR2.75 (from EUR1.87).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) to Buy (1)
- Powertech Technology Inc. (6239:TT) PT Raised to NT$147 at CLSA
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR399 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!