Societe Generale Upgrades BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY) to Buy
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
Societe Generale analyst Zafar Khan upgraded BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP5.50 (from GBP7.05).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Upgrades Jindal Steel & Power (JSP:IN) to Buy (1)
- Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd. (4005:JP) (SOMMY) PT Raised to JPY700 at JPMorgan
- Manulife Financial Corp. (MFC:CN) (MFC) PT Raised to Cdn$29.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!