Societe Generale Downgrades Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) to Hold
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Societe Generale analyst Jorge Alonso Suils downgraded Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR16.50 (from EUR16.25).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Elis SA (ELIS:FP) (ELSSF) PT Raised to EUR20.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!