Societe Generale Downgrades Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) to Hold
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Societe Generale analyst Debashis Chand downgraded Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR64.00 (from EUR63.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canfor Corp. (CFP:CN) (CFPZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at TD Securities
- Varonis Systems (VRNS) PT Lowered to $65 at Baird
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $193 at Stifel Following Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!