Societe Generale Downgrades Grand City Properties SA (GYC:GR) to Hold
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
Societe Generale analyst Marios Pastou downgraded Grand City Properties SA (GYC:GR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR23.80 (from EUR26.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Downgrades OGE Energy (OGE) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Market Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Agile Group Holdings (3383:HK) (AGPYF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!