Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $87 at KeyBanc
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
KeyBanc analyst Justin Patterson raised the price target on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) to $87.00 (from $63.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AMZN BAC SOS SNAP AMC SNDL CLOV GME AAL NVDA
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Snap (SNAP) Acquires Screenshop App to Fuel Shopping Push - The Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!