SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) PT Lowered to $12 at Wolfe Research
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wolfe Research analyst Steve Beuchaw lowered the price target on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) to $12.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) Issues Statement on Manufacturing Facility Incident
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR30 at Goldman Sachs
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $245 at KeyBanc, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!