Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $212 at Loop Capital
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Capital analyst Cody G. Acree raised the price target on Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS) to $212.00 (from $187.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Sees Immediate Accretion from Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Acquiring SLAB's Infrastructure & Autos Biz
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire the Infrastructure & Automotive Business of Silicon Labs (SLAB) for $2.75 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!