Skillz inc. (SKLZ) PT Raised to $0.71 at BTIG
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
BTIG analyst Clark Lampen raised the price target on Skillz inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) to $0.71 (from $0.65) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skillz (SKLZ) call put ratio 14 calls to 1 put amid large 2023 price movement
- Mersen SA (MRN:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Stifel
- International Distributions Services PLC (IDS:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!