Sime Darby Berhad (SIME:KL) (SMEBF) PT Lowered to RM5.30 at CLSA
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Paul Yap lowered the price target on Sime Darby Berhad (SIME:KL) (OTC: SMEBF) to RM5.30 (from RM5.50) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD19.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!