Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $61 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Gokul Hariharan raised the price target on Silicon Motion Technology (NASDAQ: SIMO) to $61.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $90 at Roth Capital, Following Preliminary Earnings
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $88 at B.Riley
- Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs