Silicon Labs (SLAB) PT Raised to $150 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva raised the price target on Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) to $150.00 (from $140.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $22 as KeyBanc Expects Continued Underperformance
- The Lovesac Co. (LOVE) PT Raised to $77 at Canaccord Genuity
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $330 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!