Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (SFFYF) PT Raised to EUR54 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Andreas Willi raised the price target on Signify NV (LIGHT:NV) (OTC: SFFYF) to EUR54.00 (from EUR46.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Lowered to GBP p 290 at JPMorgan
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD23.40 at Goldman Sachs
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!