Shoe Carnival (SCVL) PT Raised to $64 at Pivotal Research
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pivotal Research analyst Mitch Kummetz raised the price target on Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) to $64.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- John Wood Group Plc. (WG/:LN) (WDGJF) PT Lowered to GBP2.90 at HSBC
- HSBC Downgrades Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) to Reduce