Shockwave Medical (SWAV) PT Raised to $161 at Wells Fargo
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Wells Fargo raised its price target on Shockwave Medical (NASDAQ: SWAV) to $161.00 (from $151.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades EPAM Systems (EPAM) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- Citi Upgrades SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) to Buy
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Raised to $22 at B.Riley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!